- Arrival and departure private transfers
- 6 nights hotel accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Breakfast daily
- One lunch
- One dinner
- Spirit of Scotland dinner and entertainment night
- Travel through Edinburgh in a deluxe, open-top mini-coach
- Learn about Edinburgh through the eyes of a local
- See all of Edinburgh’s UNESCO World Heritage Center
- Discover the secrets of the Royal Mile
- Visit the Royal Castle
- Explore the Old Town and Holyrood Palace
- See the tomb of Robert the Bruce
- Follow the path of Da Vinci Code at Rosslyn Chapel
- Dine, wine, sing and dance at the Spirit of Scotland
- Guided visit to:
- The Kelpies
- Stirling Castle
- The Trossachs
- Rob Roy country
- Nature trail walk
- Loch Lomond
- Central Highlands
- Queen’s View
- Hermitage Forest Walk
- Tours lead be expert guides
- Walking tours lead by expert local guides
- Hotel taxes
- Airfare between USA and United Kingdom
- Airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Tips to guides or drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included”
|The Royal Scots Club||4.5|
|Leonardo Boutique Hotel Simpson||4.5|
|Edinburgh||The Principal Edinburgh George Street||4.5|
|Radisson Blu City Center||4.5|
|Edinburgh||Old Town Chambers||5|
|The Chester Residence||5|
|The Balmoral Hotel||4.5|
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with shared services; however, we may substitute private sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: SCT04EDI20XX
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.