4 days – 3 nights
Relaxation, Discovery, Culture, History
This program may be operated for individuals or for groups
Day 1: Manama
After clearing immigration and Customs at Manama International Airport, meet our representative for a short drive to your hotel.
Day 2: Manama
Rest and relax using the facilities of your hotel. In the afternoon you guide will pick you up for a sightseeing tour starting from Bab Albahrain for a dazzling shopping experience, Bab Albahrain is a historic building located on the Place des Douanes in the central business district of Manama. It marks the main entrance to the Manama souk. Then you will visit the Royal Camel Farm where you will be with hundreds of camels that you can take camel photos. Going back in time, you will visit the Bahrain Fort. The archaeological finds, which are unearthed in the fort, say a lot about the history of the country. The area is believed to have been occupied for around 5,000 years and contains valuable information about the Copper and Bronze Ages of Bahrain. [B]
Day 3: Manama (Muharraq walking tour)
This afternoon, you'll get an overview of Muharraq Old Town and information about Bahrain that you might never have heard of before. You’ll will be fascinated by the old traditional Bahraini houses, their design, art and atmosphere. Each house tells a different story, speaking from the history of Bahraini pearl diving to current and traditional Bahraini art and design including exclusive entry to the Bahrain Pavilion and Bahrain Pearl Path Monument to learn the significance of pearl diver’s existence throughout Bahrain's history. Finally, you’re invited to a local Bahraini cafe and greeted by the owner, fully dressed in traditional Bahraini attire (thobe), for a dinner of chicken or beef Tikka, Bahraini Arabic tea, coffee, dates and sweets as you learn the ingredients of every drink and food you consume. Return to the hotel for overnight. [B/D]
Day 4: Manama
Today is free to fully explore and enjoy the facilities offered by your hotel.
Day 5: Manama, USA
Another day at the hotel to rest and relax. At the appointed time you’ll be picked-up for your transfer to the airport to board your connecting flight back home. [B]
[B]= Breakfast | [B/D] = Breakfast and Dinner
· Round-trip airfare New York-Bahrain
· Arrival and departure transfers
· 6 nights, accommodation at hotel of your choice
· Meals: Breakfast daily, 1 dinner
· Half-day private tour of Manama
· Walking tour of Muharraq island
· Local English-speaking guides
· Entrance fees to sites visited
· Transportation by A/C vehicles
· All local taxes
· Airfare related taxes and fees
· Travel insurance
· Meals not specified in the program
· Optional activities or tours
· Early check-in or late checkout
· Tips to guides and/or drivers
· Local and/or international phone calls
· Personal and/or medical expenses
|Manama||The Ritz Carlton Bahrain||4.5|
|Manama||Jumeirah Royal Saray Bahrain||4.5|
|Manama||Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay||4.5|
|Zallaq||Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa||4.5|
|Manama||Residence Inn by Marriott Manama Juffair||4.5|
|Manama||Somerset Al Fateh Bahrain||4.5|
|Sitra||Al Bander Hotel & Resort||4|
|Amwaj Island||The grove Resort Bahrain||3.5|
Hotel will be confirmed at time of booking
|The Ritz Carlton Bahrain||Double||$1,389||$1,399||$1,425|
|Jumeirah Royal Saray Bahrain||Double||$1,525||$1,409||$1,439|
|Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay||Double||$1,669||$1,329||$1,575|
|Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa||Double||$1,255||$925||$1,169|
|Residence Inn by Marriott Manama Juffair||Double||$899||$899||$899|
|Somerset Al Fateh Bahrain (executive Apt)||Double||$795||$839||$839|
|Al Bander Hotel & Resort||Double||$789||$859||$789|
|The Grove Resort Bahrain (APT)||Double||$839||$645||$695|
Prices are minimum per person and may change without notice.
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
o Trip days
o Cities and sites
· Other options
o The program was designed with private services; however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
o If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: BH04BAH22HBE
· Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
· We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
· Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
· Private arrival and/or departure transfer
· The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
· If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
· In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
· Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
· We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.