Best of Kenya
Best of Kenya
- Arrival and departure transfer from and to Nairobi
- 7 nights accommodation:
- Nairobi - inight
- Aberdare – 1 night
- Shaba – 2 nights
- Lake Nakuru – 1 night
- Masai Mara – 2 nights
- Breakfast daily
- 6 lunches
- 6 dinners
- Afternoon game drive in Shaba National Reserve
- Full-day safari in Shaba National Reserve
- Afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Afternoon game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve
- Full-day safari in Masai Mara National Reserve
- English speaking assistance and guidance (optional Spanish)
- Certified drivers/guides
- Transportation in custom-built mini buses
- 24-hour HF and VHF radio connectivity
- International or domestic airfares
- Any taxes related to airfares or airports
- $392 Park Fee. Must be paid at time of booking
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Tips to guides or drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included
|Nairobi||Savora Panafric Hotel- Option 1||Tripadvisor: 4|
|Ideally located 11 miles from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, amidst beautifully
landscaped gardens in a quiet suburb of Nairobi, the Sarova Panafric was once the
watering hole for freedom fighters, spies and foreign correspondents. It offers 162 rooms,
all recently refurbished and decorated in a contemporary vibrant African style. The Flame
Tree restaurant is named after the Flame Tree that holds pride of place in the gardens
and offers leisurely meals.
|Nairobi||Savora Stanley Hotel - Option 2||Tripadvisor: 4.5|
|Sarova Stanley's heritage character is preserved whilst offering modern hotel services and
amenities to create Nairobi's most special city hote experience. The hotel is also a member
of the Preferred Hotel Group under the category, Summit Hotels & Resorts. If you crave to
enjoy the luxurious amenities provided by the 5-star hotels in Kenya or taste world-class
cuisines, then selecting this hotel lets you achieve it.
|Aberdare National Park||The Ark||Tripadvisor: 4|
|The Ark is world-famous and features as one of Kenya's 'must do' experiences. Built to
resemble Noah's Ark it floats amid the forests of the Aberdare National Park, joined to
the world by its own wooden drawbridge. It's private waterhole, meanwhile, attracts
animals from all over the park - notably large herds of elephant. No private vehicles are
allowed within the confines of the Ark's sanctuary and an expectant hush pervades its call
to catch both the wildlife and the first glimpse of the snow-capped peak of Mount Kenya.
It is the Ark's spectacular wildlife viewing opportunities, however, that deliver its utterly
unique appeal - allowing guests to see the wildlife from three different levels, inside and
out; and to be literally feet away from large herds of elephants.
|Shaba National Reserve||Sarova Shaba Game Lodge||Tripadvisor: 4.5|
|Set in 'Born Free' country where Joy Adamson raised Elsa the lioness, this beautifully
presented lodge stands in the center of the arid but gloriously atmospheric northern
Shaba National Reserve. Set within extensive gardens, the lodge features the cascades
of the Ewaso Nyiro River, which provides a sanctuary for crocodiles. There are 80 luxury-
thatched chalets in the grounds, all with in-suite bathrooms and stone terraces. The
lodge also offers a riverside game viewing deck, two bars and a restaurant overlooking
the river where evening performances of Samburu dance are staged. Activities include
twice-daily game drives and guided nature walks around the grounds.
|Lake Nakuru National Park||Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge||Tripadvisor: 4.5|
|The Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge stands on a wooded hill commanding glorious
views over the flamingo fringed waters of Lake Nakuru, Kenya's premier black
rhino sanctuary. Set in extensive tropical gardens, it offers 64 tastefully
decorated suite chalets each with its own balcony and view of the lake. There is
also a spacious central dining room, a charming pool deck, a spa and gift shop.
|Masai Mara National Reserve||Sarova Mara Game Camp||Tripadvisor: 4.5|
|Raised above the rolling plains of the world's most famous wilderness, the camp
stands in extensive tropical gardens watered by crystal-clear streams. There are
75 luxury tents, each with electricity and in-suite bathrooms. The central Isokon
Restaurant is styled to reflect the iconic Masai heritage while evening barbeques
are held around the sumptuous swimming pool. The Oloip Bar features a roaring
fire and is the venue for performances of Masai dance and music. Activities
include guided walks, twice-daily game drives and talks on the Masai culture,
which are presented by members of the local community.
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: KY02NBO20LA
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.