7 days – 6 nights
Tallinn, Lahemaa Nature Reserve, Kasmu, Pirita, Kadriorg, Rakvere, Peipsi Lake, Tartu, Viljandi, Soomaa Nature Reserve
Discovery, Nature, Fun, Culture
This program may be operated for individual or for groups
This is a suggested itinerary – Please call us to customize
Day 1: Tallinn
Upon arrival at Tallinn’s international airport you’ll be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free. An optional dinner can be arranged for this evening.
Recommended restaurant: Kolm Sibulat (4.7)
Day 2: Tallinn
Explore one of the most preserved medieval cities in Europe. Visit the Old Town with its splendid cobbled streets, red-tiled roofs and elegant spires. See Toompea Castle, the seat of the Parliament of Estonia. Continue to the Dome Church, built in Baroque style. Visit the spectacular Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. See the Old Town Hall. The tour continues with a visit to Kadriorg Park and the Kadriorg Palace, a treasured Tallinn icon. Explore the expansive park boasting ponds, pathways and playgrounds. [B]
Recommended restaurant: Chez Andre (4.8)
Day 3: Tallinn (Lahemaa Nature Reserve, Kasmu)
Enjoy a trip to Lahemaa Nature Reserve. Experience the natural beauty of Estonia’s countryside, and more of the country’s cultural history. Visit the 18th century manor houses of the German landowners with parks, greenhouses and stables. Catch a glimpse of Estonian rural life in centuries past by visiting fishing villages that date back more than 500 years. Visit Kasmu, a seaside village famous for captains and sea-men. See the cemetery of seamen, the biggest stone-field in Estonia and gigantic boulders reminiscent of the glacial epoch. Visit Kasmu Maritime museum. Return to Tallinn. [B]
Recommended restaurant: Chez Andre (4.8)
Day 4: Tallinn (Pirita, Kadriorg)
Explore Pirita District with its forest parks, botanic gardens and Metsakalmistu, the last resting place of well-known Estonians. Continue to Kadriorg, a beautiful seaside resort with mostly wooden buildings. Find the baroque pearl of Estonia, the Kadriorg Palace, an imperial Russian summer residence built for Tsar Peter the Great. Back to Tallinn. [B]
Recommended restaurant: Tchaikovsky (4.8)
Day 5: Tallinn, Rakvere, Peipsi Lake, Tartu
Departure for a walk in Rakvere, known for its Tarvas statue of an aurochs, the largest animal statue in the Baltic countries. Drive to Tartu, Estonia‘s intellectual and architectural center. See the country‘s main liberal arts University. Explore Peipsi Lake, the biggest transboundary lake in Europe. Overnight in Tartu. [B]
Recommended restaurant: Umb Roht (4.7)
Day 6: Tartu, Viljandi, Soomaa Nature Reserve, Tallin
Departure to Viljandi. Explore the ruins of the Order Castle. The fortress was one of the most distinguished fortresses in Estonia and Latvia. Enjoy the most beautiful view over the lake of Viljandi. Continue to Soomaa National Park, an incredible destination and unique with its bog landscape and being home to so many near-extinct animals and birds. Enjoy a traditional Estonian dugout canoe on the river. Continue to Tallinn for overnight. [B]
Recommended restaurant: Rataskaevu 16 (4.8)
Day 7: Tallinn, USA
Breakfast at the hotel and some free time depending on your flight schedule. At the appointed time you’ll be picked-up and transferred to the airport to board your flight back home. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
- Round-trip airfare USA-Tallin
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Assistance at airports
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Full sightseeing program:
- Tallinn old town
- Toompea Castle
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Kadriorg Park
- Kadriorg Palace
- Lahemaa Nature Reserve
- Metsakalmistu Cemetery
- Peipsi Lake
- Viljandi Order Castle
- Soomaa National Park
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for sites visited
- Transportation be A/C vehicle
- All local taxes
Not included in tour
- Airfare taxes and surcharges
- Lunches and dinners
- Travel insurance
- Wi-Fi at hotels
- Optional tours and activities
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out (Most hotels begin check-in around 2:00pm).
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any service not specifically listed under "included”
|Tartu||Art Hotel Pallas By Tartuhotels||4|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $1,999 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
These programs can be customized for individuals and for groups
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: EE01TLL21VT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.