- Round-trip airfare USA-Dublin
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation:
- Dublin – 3 nights
- Ennis – 2 nights
- Killarney – 1 night
- Waterford – 1 night
- Breakfast daily
- Daily lunches
- Daily dinners
- Visits of:
- Dublin National Museum
- Tully Stud Farm
- Rock of Cashel
- Limerick Saint John’s Cathedral
- Treaty Stone on Thomond bridge
- Moycullen marble works
- Ardrahan’s Rathbaun farm
- Muckross Gardens
- House of Waterford Crystal
- Enniscorthy Norman settlement
- Avoca weaving mill
- Glendalough medieval monastic settlement
- Panoramic tours:
- Cliffs of Moher
- Poulnabrone Dolmen
- Ring of Kerry
- Blarney Castle & Kissing Stone
- Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Bushmills Distillery Whiskey tasting
- Dublin’s traditional dinner party
- English-speaking driver-guide
- English speaking local guides
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees for sites visited
- Local taxes
- Taxes or surcharges related to airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Porterage at the hotels (1 bag per person)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips to driver and guide
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
|Superior Tourist Class|
|Killarney||The Lake Hotel||4.5|
|Waterford||Waterford Castle & Golf Resort|
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: IR05DUB21VT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.