|Purpose:||Relaxation, Culture, Discovery|
|No. of days:||Private Tour: 7 days - 6 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||Zurich, Bern|
|Other cities:||The Rhine Falls, Lucerne, Mount Pilatus, Aare Gorge, Harder Kulm, Interlaken, TruÌˆmmelbach Waterfalls, Jungfraujoch, St. Beatus Caves|
|Starting cost:||From: $3,295 including airfare|
Day 1: Zurich
Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Visit this extraordinary city that won the “The city with the Best Quality of Life” award. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Zurich and take in the fabulous views of the Alps and Lake Zurich from the Höhenstrasse. Then we continue to Adliswil to take the cable car to Felsenegg, where a great view over Zurich, the lake “Zürichsee” and the Alps with their white peaks are waiting for you.
Day 2: Zurich, The Rhine Falls, Lucerne
Today we start the day with a visit to the Rhine Falls, this is Europe’s largest waterfall and it is a grandiose natural phenomenon. Optionally you can take a boat tour (only possible in Summer, not incl.) to the rock in the middle of the falls. You continue to Lucerne, which is one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland, famous for its Chapel Bridge or Kapellbrücke. Visit the old town with its colorful facades. [B]
Day 3: Lucerne (Mount Pilatus)
After breakfast we visit the impressive Mount Pilatus. We reach the top with the panorama gondola. Later we descend with the world’s steepest cogwheel railway followed by an unforgettable boat tour on the Lake Lucerne. [B]
Day 4: Lucerne, Aare Gorge, Harder Kulm, Interlaken
Our day starts with a trip to the spectacular gorge of the Aare river. You can walk through the gorge on a safe walkway, this is without doubt a unique natural adventure! (not included). Then we continue to Interlaken at the foot of Mount Jungfrau which is located between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Nowadays, Interlaken is considered one of the most visited tourist destinations in Switzerland. We take a ride to the 1.321 meter Harder Kulm viewpoint with the funicular that offers you a wonderful view overlooking the mountains and the lakes. [B]
Day 5: Interlaken (Trümmelbach Waterfalls, Jungfraujoch)
The day begins with a trip to the Lauterbrunnen Valley to visit the impressive Trummelbach waterfalls inside the mountains. The Trummelbach drains the water of the glaciers Jungfrau, Eiger and Mönch. Later you have the possibility to take an exciting and unforgettable optional tour (not included) to Jungfraujoch, which is considered the ”Top of Europe” and has been declared a natural world heritage site by UNESCO. [B]
Day 6: Interlaken, St. Beatus Caves, Bern
After breakfast travel to Bern. On the way there is a possibility to visit St. Beatus caves to discover the impressive stalactites and stalagmites formed by nature itself (admission not included). Afterwards you can enjoy a boat ride along the Thun Lake (not included). The tour continues to Bern, a city located alongside the Aare river. Bern is one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Its old town is a listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its well preserved medieval architecture. [B]
Day 7: Bern, Zurich, USA
After breakfast you’ll be transferred to Zurich airport to board you flight back to the USA. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
- Round-trip airfare USA-Zurich
- 6 nights’ accommodation in hotels of your choice:
- Zurich – 1 night
- Lucern – 2 nights
- Interlaken – 2 night
- Bern – 1 night
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Visits and excursions as mentioned
- Ascent to Felsenegg
- Ascent to Mt. Pilatus (May-Oct) and Harder Kulm
- Admission to Trümmelbach waterfalls (Apr-Oct)
- Transportation by car or minivan during the entire tour
- English speaking driver-guide during the entire tour
- All taxes and service fees
Not included in tour
- Taxes or surcharges related to airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature
Hotels in your Tour
|Interlaken||City Hotel Oberland||3.5|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $3,295 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: CH03ZRH21MI
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- Private arrival and/or departure transfer
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.