Diamonds of Croatia
Diamonds of Croatia
|Purpose:||Relaxation, Discovery, Culture, History|
|No. of days:||8 days - 7 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||Zagreb, Dubrovnik|
|Other cities:||Ljubljana, Plitvice, Split, Trogir|
|Starting cost:||From: $1,525 including airfare|
Day 1: Zagreb
Arrival at Zagreb airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Zagreb.
Day 2: Zagreb (Ljubljana)
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, we meet with our local guide at the hotel lobby and start with a panoramic tour by bus where we will see the most important sites in Zagreb. This panoramic tour will end in front of the Cathedral where we continue our city tour on foot. In the afternoon we will visit Croatian’s neighboring country Slovenia and its capital city – Ljubljana. We meet our local guide and start the city tour with its most significant sights such as the central open-air market, the triple bridge, the town hall… Return to Zagreb and overnight at the hotel. [B]
Day 3: Zagreb, Plitvice, Split
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards Plitvice Lakes national park. Visit of Plitvice Lakes with a tour guide. Continue towards Split, the second largest city in Croatia. Overnight at hotel. [B]
Day 4: Split
Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with the local guide and tour of Split, city under UNESCO protection and Diocletian’s Palace, it’s most famous monument. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel. [B]
Day 5: Split, Trogir, Dubrovnik
After breakfast we leave Split and continue towards Trogir. The city tour will include a visit to Trogir Cathedral. Some time at leisure and afterwards departure towards the south Croatian coast, passing Makarska Riviera. Arrival in Dubrovnik, check in and overnight. [B]
Day 6: Dubrovnik
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the hotel towards Old town where we meet our local guide and see the most important monuments of this city known as “The Pearl of Adriatic”. We will visit the Franciscan monastery with the most ancient pharmacy in the world. The afternoon is at leisure for you to continue exploring this beautiful city on your own. Overnight at the hotel. [B]
Day 7: Dubrovnik
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure or you can participate in an optional excursion proposed by your tour director. Overnight at the hotel. [B]
Day 8: Dubrovnik, USA
Breakfast at the hotel. If you leave today, transfer to Dubrovnik airport. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
- Airfare USA-Split/Dubrovnik-USA
- 7 nights accommodation at chosen hotels:
- Zagreb 2 nights
- Split 2 nights
- Dubrovnik 3 nights
- Daily breakfast
- A/C vehicle according to party size
- English/Spanish speaking tour director throughout the tour
- City tours with English speaking local guides in:
- Entrances fees for:
- Split (Diocletian’s Palace)
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Trogir (Cathedral)
- Dubrovnik (Franciscan monastery & pharmacy)
- Local taxes and service charges
Not included in tour
- Taxes and surcharges related to airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in or late check-out at hotels
- Services and food not listed in the itinerary
- Any visit or entrance in the monuments
- Beverages during the meals
- Hotel extras, and personal expenses.
- Tips for guides, drivers and in restaurant
Hotels in your Tour
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $1,525 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: CR05ZAG21UT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- Private arrival and/or departure transfer
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.