Dubai EXPO 2020
Dubai EXPO 2020
Dubai EXPO 2020
Discover the future of the world in one week!
20 October 2021 – 10 March 2022
8 days – 7 nights
Dubai, Expo 2020 Sites, Abu Dhabi
This program is customizable and can be extended upon request
Day 1: USA, Dubai
Board you flight to Dubai. Meals and entertainment on board.
Day 2; Dubai
On arrival at Dubai International Airport you’ll be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in. Rest of the day free to rest and relax. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. [D]
Day 3: Dubai (Full-Day at Dubai Expo)
After breakfast at the hotel we drive to the Expo site for a full day of discovery.
In October 2021, the UAE will welcome 192 participating countries and 25 million visits to Expo 2020 Dubai for a once in a lifetime celebration that seeks to build a brighter tomorrow under the theme ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’ on an incredible site covering 1.6 square miles. Expect a showcase of the biggest and best from architecture, events and dining, unlike anything else seen before. The most awe inspiring and jaw dropping events performers and global artists will create unbelievable wow moments, complimented by storytellers and innovators who will bring the magic to life through parades and festivals. On top of this, the worlds most celebrated chefs will craft dishes from all corners of the world using ingredients that will delight and surprise. A paradise for innovators, Expo 2020 will unveil the inventions, ideas and inspirations that will change the future for this planet as we know it. Dinner at Expo Site and transfer back to hotel. [B/D]
Day 4: Dubai (Heritage Dubai Tour Desert Safari)
Enjoy breakfast before starting your Heritage Tour of Dubai City to discover towering skyscrapers that have risen from the sands through the years in this fast-growing city that has never forgotten its vibrant heritage and golden traditions. Join our local experts at Bastakiya, one of the oldest neighborhoods of Dubai, where you’ll discover the city’s well preserved cultural treasures:
· Learn about the 19th century life in Dubai as you visit the Dubai Museum and weave through the alleys of the Al Fahidi Historical District
· Board an “abra”, a traditional water taxi, that ferried the locals through the years across the Dubai Creek
· Walk through the gold and spice souks
· Stop by the city’s most photographed mosque, the Jumeirah Mosque
After the tour drive back to the hotel. In the afternoon a luxury 4x4 vehicle will pick you up from your hotel and take you straight to the desert. You have never really been to the Middle East until you’ve done a desert safari! Nothing beats a firsthand experience of coasting through the sand dunes of the great Arabia. Here is what you’ll experience:
· Brace yourself for an hour long, exhilarating dune bashing experience
· Step out of the vehicle and soak in the grandeur of the golden desert sunset (Remember to take photos)
· Test your balance and try sandboarding: sliding down a slope of sand can truly be lots of fun!
· Grab the opportunity to ride a camel
· Feast on a sumptuous BBQ dinner buffet at an authentic Bedouin camp, where you will also be treated to live cultural entertainment
· Drop by the henna tattoo painting booth and get inked with a traditional Arabic design
Then, ride back to the hotel for overnight. [B/D]
Day 5: Dubai (Full-Day at Expo 2020)
This morning you’’ be picked up at the and riven to EXPO 2020 for another day of exploration and discovery. Later in the day enjoy dinner at Expo Site and return to the hotel for overnight. [B/D]
Day 6: Dubai (Full-Day Abu Dhabi)
After a 90-minute drive along the coast to reach Abu Dhabi, wander around the city’s cultural landmarks and be mesmerized by the magnificent skyline it was built through the years:
· Explore the majesty of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a palatial architectural wonder that is one of the world’s largest mosques
· Sneak a peek into the relaxed modern city life in Abu Dhabi as you are driven along the Corniche to the heart of the city
· Discover the emirate’s past with a visit to Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a traditional oasis village featuring the desert way of life
· Marvel at the grandiose Emirates Palace.
After lunch on site visit Louvre Abu Dhabi born of an agreement between the governments of Abu Dhabi and France and inaugurated in 2017. Louvre Abu Dhabi is the first museum of its kind in the Arab world, a universal museum that is a cultural beacon, bringing together different cultures to shine fresh light on the shared stories of humanity.
Evening drive to Dubai for overnight at the hotel. [B/L]
Day 7: Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel and free day to rest, explore on your own or take an optional tour. [B]
Option 1: Fun Yacht Ride at the Marina with BBQ Lunch
Get aboard the yacht charter for 2 exciting hours of sailing. Cruise to the sea and get a special perspective of the fascinating iconic towers of Dubai. Then sail around Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab and the world islands. Enjoy BBQ lunch on board.
Later, visit to Miracle Garden, ia one of a kind in the region and in the world for such a unique display and extravagant outdoor recreational destination. The garden occupies over 18 acres, making it the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants. Transfer to the hotel after the tour. [L]
Option 2: Shopping at Mall of the Emirates Madinat Souq
We drive to the Mall of the Emirates, the world’s first shopping resort. Located in the heart of Dubai It features about 630 brands, in an area of 58 acres that include department stores, fashion and lifestyle, sports, electronics and home furnishing. The mall is the perfect destination for families as It offers fun attractions and activities such as Magic Planet, VOX Cinemas and Ski Dubai. On top of that, with more than 100 dining and café selections, the mall has something for everyone. The Mall provides unmatched luxury with more than 80 of the world’s most renowned designer brands. Take time for lunch on own at the Mall. Later experience the authentic, vibrant Arabian market of Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a real test for your bargaining capabilities! Transfer to the hotel after the tour.
Option 3: Modern Dubai Development Tour with Visit to Burj Khalifa
Have a taste of world class, contemporary lifestyle in Dubai and go around the glitzy pockets of the city. Come to the rendezvous and our team will take you on an unforgettable tour of a modern city that is way ahead of its time.
· Visit Dubai Marina, a spectacular harbor that weaves through a cosmopolitan city.
· Observe how everyday life goes on in Dubai as you are driven through the waterfront neighborhood of Jumeirah Beach Residence.
· Take your must-have photo at the Jumeirah Beach with the iconic Burj Al Arab in the background
· View the city from the deck of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. (includes general admission ticket except prime hours)
Later Stroll around The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest and shopping mall, where the famous Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is located and enjoy the Must watch Musical Fountain show located just outside the Dubai Mall at Burj Khalifa Lake. The Show begins from 6 Pm on every 30 Mins interval till 11 Pm. Transfer to the hotel after the tour.
Option 4 Cultural Sharjah City Tour & Shaikh Mohammed Center of Cultural Understanding
Named by UNESCO as the Cultural Capital of the Arab World, Sharjah has perfectly kept its core values and heritage intact through the years even as it moves forward into the modern world A must for everyone looking to understand Arabian culture in its rawest, most sacred form, this tour of Sharjah will open up a charming world of rich traditions for you.
· Stroll around Souq Al Arsah one of the country’s oldest souks teeming with authentic local handicraft and precious artefacts
· Get hold of some of the finest gold jewelry in town, along with exquisite diamonds, at the popular Souq al Markazi
· A trip to the fruit and vegetable market and the fascinating fish souk is also a must
· Learn how and why Sharjah was named the capital of Islamic culture with a visit to the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilisation
Remember to take photos as your coach passes by the Quran Roundabout, a significant cultural symbol in the emirate. Proceed for lunch at Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding and enjoy traditional Emirati cuisine and conversation in our interactive cultural experiences hosted by our Emirati presenters inside the traditional houses of Sheikh Mohammed Centre in one of Dubai’s oldest communities, Al Fahidi historical neighborhood. In the evening we go to the Expo Site for a farewell dinner. Transfer back to the hotel for overnight. [L]
Day 8: Dubai, USA
Breakfast at the hotel and checkout before noon. At the appointed time you’ll be picked-up and transferred to Dubai International Airport to board your flight back home. [B]
[B] = Breakfast | [L] = Lunch | [D] = Dinner | [B/L] = Breakfast and Lunch | [B/D] = Breakfast and Dinner
· Roundtrip airfare from New York
· Arrival and departure transfers
· 6 nights’ accommodation at chosen hotel
o Daily breakfast
o 1 lunch
o 4 dinners + Farewell Dinner at Expo Site
· 2 full-day visits to Dubai Expo Site with private transfers
· Half-day Dubai City private tour
· Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
· Full-day Abu Dhabi City private tour with Visit to Louvre Museum
· Grand Mosque and Emirates Palace
· Transportation by A/C luxurious vehicle
· English-speaking Licensed Guide for all the days
· All local taxes
Notes: Abu Dhabi & Dubai Tour cannot take place on FRIDAYS
· Airfare taxes and fees
· All drinks & any meals unless mentioned in the itinerary
· Any Beverage directly payable by the clients
· Porterage at the airport
· UAE Visa If required ($83 Per person)
· Other items not mentioned in the program
· Optional tours
· All items of a purely personal nature such as other drinks that is not specified, laundry, fax etc.
· Early check in and late checkout.
· Travel insurance
· Gratuities to guides and drivers
|Hotel Name||Room Type||Tripadvisor|
|Rove City Centre||Rover City||4.5|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
|Season||Room||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-9 Pax|
|Rove City Centre (Superior)|
|Metropolitan Hotel (First)|
|The Taj Dubai (Deluxe)|
|Group Size||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-9 Pax|
Prices are valid for 1 Oct ’21 through 31 Mar ‘22 and are subject to change without previous notice.
Rates may change depending on the date of travel and gateway city.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
o Trip days
o Cities and sites
· Other options
o The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
o If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: UEX06DXB21ET
· Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
· We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
· Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
· Car can be upgraded upon request
· If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
· In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
· Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.
Seasons & Blackouts
|High Season||1 Oct 21 - 15 May 22|
|Low Season||16 May 22- 30 Sep 22|
|New Year||29 Dec '21 - 1 Jan '22|
|Arab Health||31 Jan - 4 Feb '22|
|Gulf Food||12 - 17 Feb '22|