|Purpose:||Cruising, Relaxation, Discovery|
|No. of days:||8 days - 7 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||SPlit,|
|Other cities:||Bol, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Elephiti Islands, Mlejet Island, Makarska, Pucisca|
|Starting cost:||From: $1,235 including airfare|
Day 1: Split
Our cruise conveniently embarks in Split, the largest Dalmatian city. The M/S Captain Bota will be docked in the main Split harbor and the cabins will be at your disposal starting from 13:00 (1:00 p.m.). Please feel free to leave your luggage on board in case of your earlier arrival. Meet your fellow passengers, the Captain and our friendly crew over welcome reception followed by dinner at 19:30 (7:30 p.m.). Dinner meal will be also served to the guests arriving with late evening flights. Overnight stay in Split. [D]
Day 2: Split, Brac (Bol), Hvar
We start our day with the morning departure towards Bol situated on Brac Island. Bol is well known for its pebbled beach called Zlatni Rat, claimed to be the most beautiful beach on the Croatian coast. Immerse yourself in a bath of sun and sea water or explore the town of Bol before lunch and continuation of our journey to Hvar where we will arrive in the late afternoon/early evening hours. Experience the enchanting town of Hvar situated on the island of the same name. Hvar is claimed to be the most popular Croatian island which you may realize while feeling the vibe of its bustling promenade, well-appointed cafes, wine stores, shops and restaurants. Join an evening walking tour to learn on the history and heritage of Hvar followed by presentation of centuries long lavender farming tradition. Overnight stay in Hvar. [B/L]
Day 3: Havr, Mljet
We start our day with morning departure towards the island of Mljet with a swim stop along a way. Lunch will be served on board while cruising to Mljet National Park. Upon arrival to the Mljet National Park, you will have free afternoon to explore park (entrance fees are not included), to walk around the Great and Small Lake and Islet of St. Mary with its Benedictine Monastery from the 12 th century. We will have Captain’s dinner that evening on board. Overnight in Mljet National Park. [B/L/D]
Day 4: Mljet, Dubrovnik
Day 4: Mljet, Dubrovnik
After breakfast we depart for a pleasant cruise along the shores of Mljet and the Elaphite islands where we will have a swim stop and lunch arriving to Dubrovnik in the afternoon. Our own English-speaking guide and coach will come to the pier. After an organized transfer we will arrive to the historical centre of Dubrovnik, the famous city enlisted as UNESCO’s World Heritage site, where your guide will show you the most interesting sights of Dubrovnik. After city tour you will be left on your own to explore the city, visit City Walls or take the cable car to the top of the Mount Srđ. Return coach transfer is scheduled in the evening or you can return on your own. You will see why this city is called the Pearl of the Adriatic. Overnight in Dubrovnik. [B/L]
Day 5: Dubrovnik, Korcula
After breakfast we will start our cruise to Korčula Island with a swim stop. Lunch on board and afternoon arrival to Korčula town, on Korčula Island. Korčula is a city known as a birthplace of Marko Polo, the famous explorer. Our English-speaking guide will do Korčula City tour, and walk us through narrow and cobbled streets. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy dining at one of the local restaurants of your choice. Overnight in Korčula Historical Town. [B/L]
Day 6: Korcula, Makarska
Our voyage will continue towards Makarska with refreshing swim stop on our way passing by Pelješac Peninsula and its picturesque places on both sides, green with the olive and pine groves, vineyards and the low bush forests and Eastern side of Hvar Island. Lunch on board “en route” and afternoon arrival to Makarska on the mainland, “tourist Centre of Dalmatia” famous with its long beaches and nightlife, where we will spend the night. Overnight in Makarska. [B/L]
Day 7: Makarska, Pucisca, Brac, Split
Upon crossing the Brač Channel we reach the largest coastal village on Brač Island called - Pučišća. Shiny and white stone facades rising amphitheatrically uphill make this place so unique and famous for its quarries from which stone was excavated to build limestone columns of the White House in Washington DC, The Parliament House in Vienna and many other famous buildings all over the world. Pučišća is also known for Stonemasonry School where students learn to carve local limestone with traditional and unconventional tools that have been used for centuries. In the afternoon hours we will return in Split. In 1700-year-old the historic core of Split inscribed under UNESCO World Heritage - and within a short walk distance from our ship- stands the massive Palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, dating back to the 3rd A.D. In the course of time the Old Town of Split developed inside and around the Palace which included three Roman temples and a massive mausoleum. Join us for a walking tour and explore with our tour guide some of the numerous archaeological, historic and cultural sites of Split. Find your favorite restaurant for dinner, have a sip of wine or latte in one of many cafes on the pedestrian promenade called Riva and explore numerous shops in the city center. Overnight stay in Split. [B/L]
Optional excursion: National Park Krka. *Reservation and payment on board.
Day 8: Split, USA
Breakfast and disembarkation by 9:00 am. It is time to say farewell to all your new friends, but only for a while. With your memories, photos and contacts you will keep sailing with us for some more time! [B]
[D] = Dinner | [B/L] = Breakfast and Lunch | [B] = Breakfast
- Round-trip airfare USA-Split
- 7 nights’ accommodation in chosen cabin
- Welcome dinner with three courses
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 6 lunches with three courses
- Daily fresh fruit served in the main lounge
- Local tour guides for the walking tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik with transfers and panoramic photo stop
- English speaking cruise manager on board
- Service of 6 crew members including a cruise manager
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Change of towels every second day
- Change of bed linen once a week
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Two bottles of water 0,50 liters per day and person
- Usage of the Rooftop Jacuzzi (Sun deck) and other ship’s equipment
- Whispering audio devices provided for the sightseeing
- CCTV Security Cameras on board
Not included in tour
- Taxes and fees related to airfares
- Travel insurance
- Drinks/ beverages from the ship’s bar
- Transfer from and/or to the ship (organized on request)
- Pre/post cruise accommodation (organized on request)
- Beach towel rental 7€/Week
- Entry fee to Mljet National Park, around €15 per person payable on the spot
- Pier taxes and fees, € 40 per person to be paid on board in cash
- Tips or any other items of personal nature
- Optional excursion in Split (Krka National Park)
Hotels in your Tour
About your Cruise
Launched in 2015 Captain Bota is just perfectly designed for your relaxed and rejuvenating
retreat while sampling the very best of the fabled Dalmatian coast with its little islands, romantic bays and medieval ports.
The brand-new Captain Bota is a gem in the fleet of yacht-like ships built in the Split shipyard according to the latest EU standards applicable to small ship cruising. With the friendly crew of 7 members Captain Bota offers an intimate atmosphere accommodating up to 38 passengers in her 18 spacious cabins with private facilities and air conditioning.
Nicely appointed public areas located on the upper deck include a spacious restaurant with panoramic windows adjacent to a large terrace with deck chairs and tables where you can spend your time at leisure and enjoy your open-air breakfast. For swim lovers there is a large platform with two ladders as well as public showers.
Sundeck with loungers on the top most level measures 250 square meters and features a wow factor – an open-air Jacuzzi
From: $1,235 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: CR01SPL21UT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- Private arrival and/or departure transfer
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.
- Every effort will be made to adhere to the scheduled itinerary. However, due to the schedule changes beyond organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change routing or alter shore excursions.
- In some ports of call the ship may be moored sideways to other boats. Passengers would need to walk through another boat to reach pier. Assistance will be provided to the passengers with walking difficulties. All the swim breaks are weather permitting.
|Days to Departure||Amount|
|Within 7 days of confirmation||30%|
|45 days prior to departure||70%|
|Days prior to Departure||Applicable Fee|
|Up to 60||Loss of deposit|
|59 - 31||50 %|