Five Island Hopping
11 days – 10 nights
Nosy Be, Lamuria Land, Andilana, Mont Passot, Lokobe Reserve, Nosy Sakatia, Nosy Komba, Nosy Tanikely, Nosy Iranja
Discovery, Adventure, Relaxation
This program may be operated for individuals or for groups
This is a suggested itinerary
Day 1: Nosy Be
Upon arrival you’ll be met a greeted by our representative and led to the hotel shuttle for your transfer and installation at the hotel. Dinner at the hotel according to arrival time. [D]
Day 2: Nosy Be
Today is dedicated to tour the island. Leave in the direction of the Ylang-ylang plantation and the Ampasimenabe distillery. Then, spend 1 hours discovering the Lemuria land. You will then pass through the village of Marodoka, the former capital of Nosy be. Ancient remains, more or less preserved, will make us relive the whole history of the island of perfumes. We visit the local market and continue along the coastal road where contemporary huts rub shoulders with beautiful colonial houses. Although these old houses may not be is their nest condition, they retain an undeniable charm. Visit the sacred tree and its museum in Mahatsinjo to learn about the history of the Sakalava people and their origins. Lunch on the beach in Andilana, in one of the best restaurants on the island. In the afternoon, we continue our journey to reach the highest point of Nosy Be, Le Mont Passot. From the top of its 1,080 feet, you will have a breathtaking view of the whole island, the lakes and the islands around Nosy Be. Admire the magnificent sunset before returning to the hotel for dinner and overnight. [B/L/D]
Day 3: Nosy Be (Lokobe Strict Reserve)
Departure by car from the hotel to Ambatozavavy and a small canoe crossing to Ampasipohy (about 25 min) for a full-day visit to the Lokobe reserve, a tropical primary forest known for its panther chameleons and black lemurs. The different walks in the park will allow you to discover the luxuriant vegetation of Nosy Be. Return to Ampasipohy to visit the village and discover its local crafts. Picnic lunch and return by canoe to Ambatozavavy where we find our car and ride back to the hotel for dinner and overnight. [B/P/D]
Day 4: Nosy Be (Nosy Sakatia)
Transfer to the pier to board a speedboat and reach the island of Nosy Sakatia. We’ll walk for about 90 minutes in the heart of the preserved landscapes of the island. Trip by canoe to the private beach of Ambaliha, the opportunity to enjoy its clear and limpid waters or to rest around a cocktail. Lunch on the beach. Possibility of discovering the seabed or enjoying a kayak ride. Return by canoe to Chanty Beach, on the Nosy Be coast, to be transferred by car to the hotel for dinner and overnight. [B/L/D]
Day 5: Nosy Be (Nosy Komba & Nosy Tanikely)
Transfer to the port of Hell Ville (Andoani) and embarkation for a day of discovery of these two islands of incomparable beauty: Nosy Komba, renowned for its lemur park and its village of craftsmen and fishermen, then Nosy Tanikely which will seduce you with the richness of its seabed. Lunch during the day. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight. [B/L/D]
Day 6: Nosy Be (Nosy Iranja & Nosy Antsoha)
Transfer to the port then embarkation for a 2-hour boat ride to the island of the turtles. Two small islands, joined at low tide by a sandbank, form Nosy Iranja. Walk to the lighthouse and visit the fishing village of Nosy Iranja Be. Buffet lunch on the island. In the afternoon enjoy the unique experience of swimming with turtles! On the way back, admire the virgin beaches of the Big Island, the sugarloaf, the wild and unspoiled island of Nosy Antsoha. Return to the hotel and dinner. [B/L/D]
Days 8th to 10th: Nosy Be
Free days to enjoy the hotel facilities and the beach. [B/D]
DAY 11: Nosy Be, USA
According to flight plan, transfer to the airport to board your connecting flight to the USA. [B]
[B] Breakfast | [D] = Dinner | [B/D] = Breakfast and Dinner | [B/L/D] = Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner | [B/P/D] = Breakfast, Picnic Lunch and Dinner
- Welcome and assistance at the airport
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 10 nights’ accommodation at Nosy Be
- Breakfast daily
- 4 lunches
- 1 picnic lunch
- Dinner daily
- Ylang-Ylang plantation
- Old village of Maradoka
- Andilana Beach
- Le Mont Passot
- Lokobe Reserve
- Nosy Skatia
- Canoe trip to Ambaliha
- Nosy Komba
- Nosy Tanikely
- Nosy Iranja
- Nosy Antsoha
- Coach transport during excursions
- Local English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees where required
- Hotel taxes and service
Not included in tour
- International airfares
- Any taxes related to airfares or airports
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Tips to guides or drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included”
|Nosy Be||VOI Amarina Resort||4,5|
Hotel will be confirmed at time of booking
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: MG03NOS20VT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.