Frozen I - Winter
Frozen I - Winter
Day 4: Hofn, East Fjords, Egilsstadir (Narrow Fjords – Steep Mountains – Picturesque Coastline – Mineral Collection)
Day 7: Skagafjordur, Borgarnes (Fertile Farmlands – Glacial Rivers – Unique Viking Horse Demonstration)
- Private round-trip transfers
- 8 nights’ accommodation:
- 2 nights w/facilities in Reykjavik
- 6 nights w/facilities in countryside
- 7-day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavik
- Breakfast daily except arrival day
- 6 dinners in the countryside
- Exploding Geysers
- Lava Fields
- Glacial Lagoon with Icebergs
- Europe's Largest Glacier
- Narrow Fjords
- Highland Desert
- Geothermal & Volcanic Activity
- Rich Birdlife
- Protected Salmon River
- Waterfall of the Gods
- Troll Peninsula
- Glacial Rivers
- Unique Viking Horse Demonstration
- Entrance to Petra’s Stone collection
- Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum incl. refreshments
- Horse Show in Skagafjordur
- Entrance to the Herring Museum
- International or Domestic airfares
- Any taxes and surcharges relating to airfares
- Travel insurance
- Wi-Fi at hotels
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Optional tours and activities
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
- Swimsuit at the Blue Lagoon (can be rented on site)
|Hofn||Hrafnavellir Guest House||5|
|Vik||Black Beach Suites||5|
|Siglufjordur||The Herring House||5|
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services; however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: IS01REK20XX
|Day 1 or 8||Non guided tour to the Blue Lagoon on arrival/departure||Flexible|
|Day 3||Boat tour on the glacial lagoon||45 Mins.|
|Super jeep tour on Vatnajökull glacier||4 Hours|
|Day 5||Mývatn Nature Baths||Flexible|
|Horse riding in Myvatn/Safarihestar||2 Hours|
|Day 6||Sailing / Sea angling / Whale watching depending on season (Akureyri)||3-3 ½ Hours|
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.