Frozen II - Summer
Frozen II - Summer
- Arrival and departure shared transfers
- 8 nights’ accommodation w/private facilities:
- Reykjavik - 2 nights
- Countryside - 6 nights
- Breakfast daily
- 5 dinners in the countryside
- Blue Lagoon
- Lava Fields
- Glacial Lagoon with Icebergs
- Europe's Largest Glacier
- Narrow Fjords
- Bizarre Lava Formations
- Geothermal & Volcanic Activity
- Protected Salmon River
- “Waterfall of the Gods"
- Troll Peninsula
- Glacial Rivers
- Unique Viking Horse Demonstration
- Geological Wonders (UNESCO)
- 7-day guided tour as per itinerary
- Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum, including refreshments
- Herring-Era Museum Entrance
- Horse Show in Skagafjordur
- International or Domestic airfares
- Any taxes and surcharges relating to airfares
- Travel insurance
- Wi-Fi at hotels
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out (Most hotels begin check-in around 2:00pm).
- Expenses of personal nature
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Optional tours and activities
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
- Swimsuit at the Blue Lagoon (can be rented on site
|Hofn||Hrafnavellir Guest House||5|
|Vik||Black Beach Suites||5|
|Siglufjordur||The Herring House||5|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services; however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: IS04REK20XX
Optional tours and activities:
|Day 1 or 8||Non-guided tour to the Blue Lagoon on arrival/departure||Flexible|
|Day 3||Super jeep tour on Vatnajökull glacier||4 Hours|
|Day 5||Mývatn Nature Baths||Flexible|
|Horse riding in Myvatn/Safarihestar||1 or 2 Hours|
The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.