|No. of days:||9 days - 8 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||Dubrovnik, Split|
|Other cities:||Korcula, Hvar, Bol|
|Starting cost:||From: $1,635 including airfare|
Day 1: Dubrovnik
Arrival in Dubrovnik. Transfer from airport Dubrovnik to hotel in Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik also known as the “pearl of the Adriatic" and is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site since 1979. Today Dubrovnik is the proudest feather in Croatia’s tourist cap, an elite destination and one of the most beautiful towns in the Mediterranean. The old city is encompassed by medieval walls, which have been preserved in their original form and opened for visitors as Dubrovnik’s major attraction. Whole city is alive monument and rich treasury of history. Rest of the day free for individual visits. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 2: Dubrovnik, Korcula
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the Dubrovnik port. Embarkation to the catamaran/ferry for Korcula. The old town Korcula is grooved with a succession of narrow streets that branch off the spine of the main street like the fish bone. The architecture in the old town is mainly influenced by Venetian renaissance. The old town center is dominated by the splendid St. Mark's Cathedral built in the gothic-renaissance style, completed in 15th century at the place of other church from 13th century. There is a local legged that Marko Polo was born in Korcula town and Marko Polo’s house of birth is worth visiting. The house is under the protection of the Korcula town hall and it will soon be turned into a museum of Marko Polo. Overnight in Korcula. [B]
Day 3: Korcula
Breakfast at the hotel and free day for individual visits. Overnight in Korcula. [B]
Day 4: Korcula, Hvar
Breakfast at the hotel and departure with the catamaran/ferry from Korcula to Hvar. The town of Hvar, on the honey moon island, is the oldest tourist center of Dalmatia, rich in historical monuments and interesting for the visitor. a visit to the 16th-century theater, the 13th-century Arsenal, or the central town square with the Cathedral, surrounded by numerous palaces built in different architectural styles, all of it only completing the picture. The Franciscan Monastery in the town is known for its collection of works of old masters, including the “last supper” by Ingoli. Overnight in Hvar. [B]
Day 5: Hvar
Breakfast at the hotel and free day for individual visits. Overnight in Hvar. [B]
Day 6: Hvar, Bol
Breakfast at hotel and departure with the catamaran/ferry from Hvar to Bol on Brac island. Bol is town on the south coast of the island of Brac, popular Croatian holiday destination. The biggest attraction in Bol is beach Zlatni rat (golden cape), pebble beach that stretches itself 500 meters into the sea and changes direction of its top influenced with strong sea currents. In Bol and surrounding area, you will find many other beaches, as well as private coves. Island of Brac is characterized by very favorable climate, mild, mostly moist winters and dry, hot and sunny summers. Local and seasonal winds also help maintain favorable climate. Local wind from the west makes life easier in hot summer days, and makes Bol a paradise for surfers. Overnight in Bol. [B]
Day 7: Bol
Breakfast at the hotel and free day for individual visits. Overnight in Bol. [B]
Day 8: Bol, Split
Breakfast at the hotel and departure with the catamaran from Bol to Split. On arrival in Split transfer to your hotel. Split is a town of ancient history, built and preserved over the course of 1700 years by its loving inhabitants. We will do walking tour in Diocletian Palace, the most precious monument in the city. Diocletian palace is one of the most significant original structures of the late ancient architecture, a kind of an imperial palace that was enlisted in UNESCO’s world heritage. Overnight in Split. [B]
Day 9: Split, USA
Breakfast at the hotel and free time till your transfer to Split airport. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
- Airfare USA-Dubrovnik/Split-USA
- All the transfer between airport/ports and hotels
- 8 nights accommodation in First Class hotels:
- Dubrovnik 1 night
- Korcula 2 nights
- Hvar 2 nights
- Bol 2 nights
- Split 1 night
- Breakfast daily
- All necessary tickets for boats/ferries or catamaran*
*(Please note that the best available transfer from island to island will be booked depending on the weather conditions, and availability)
Not included in tour
- Taxes and surcharges related to airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in or late check-out at hotels
- Services and food not listed in the itinerary
- Any visit or entrance in the monuments
- Beverages during the meals
- Hotel extras, and personal expenses.
- Tips for guides, drivers and in restaurant
Hotels in your Tour
|Bol||Blue Sun Elaphusa||4|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $1,635 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: CR02DUB21UT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- Private arrival and/or departure transfer
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.