Kaafu Atoll North
Kaafu Atoll North
Maldives - Kaafu Atoll North
8 days – 7 nights
Male, Dhiffushi, Thulusdhoo, Huraa
Relaxation, Sports, Fun
This program may be operated for individuals or for small groups
This is a suggested itinerary
Day 1: Male
Upon arrival at Male International Airport you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to your guesthouse on Hulhumale, just 15 minutes away. Settle in after your flight before taking your first steps on the sands of this tropical paradise. The beach is a 3-minute walk away, with several local cafes and local restaurants, plus a water sports center. For guests arriving before 5.00 pm there is an option to join your guide on the beach for coffee, a very popular daily activity for Maldivians and a chance to gain your first insight into the local side of this island paradise. [D]
Day 2: Male, Dhiffushi
Explore with some free time before boarding a ferry to Dhiffuhsi, a typical Maldivian island known for fishing. Canoeing around the island is an option. Land on a sandbar to rest and relax. The guesthouse offers snorkeling on the reef off the island with a local guide who knows the lagoon on his fingertips. Return to the guesthouse for dinner and overnight. [B/D]
Day 3: Dhiffushi
Embark on a morning snorkeling excursion, and try to spot sea turtles. This afternoon, relax on the beach or opt for water sports. Head out fishing to catch dinner the traditional way with just a line. Return to the beach, where the fish will be barbecued to be enjoyed under the stars. [B/D]
Day 4: Dhiffuhsi, Thulusdhoo
Catch an early ferry to Thulusdhoo island, known for surfing and its laidback vibe. Explore the island, sunbathe on the "bikini beach" or relax in a hammock by the water. Later, take a walking tour of the island and sample traditional tea. Return to the guesthouse for dinner and overnight. [B/D]
Day 5: Thulusdhoo
Enjoy the day to explore or relax as you like. This is the right place to tale a surfing lesson or rent a stand-up paddle board. Later enjoy a sunset kayak paddle across the lagoon to a nearby sandbank. Return to the guesthouse for dinner and overnight. [B/D]
Day 6: Thulusdhoo, Huraa
Continue to the island of Huraa, home to mangroves and a seawater lake. Learn about local delicacies on an island tour before enjoying a traditional meal at the home of a local family. [B/D]
Day 7: Huraa, Male
Travel to Malé, one of the world's most densely populated cities, and see highlights including the Presidential Palace, the fish market, and the Friday Mosque. Stay at the guesthouse in Hulhumale. [B]
Day 8: Male, USA
A few hours to relax or for last shopping in Malé. At the appointed time you’ll be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home. [B]
[B] = Breakfast | [D] = Dinner | [B/D] = Breakfast & Dinner
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation:
- Male 2 nights
- Dhiffuhsi 2 nights
- Thulusdhoo 2 nights
- Huraa 1 night
- Breakfast daily
- 6 dinners
- Fishing in Dhiffushi
- Dhiffushi island tour with evening tea
- Snorkelling excursion
- Sunset kayaking excursion in Thulusdhoo
- Huraa island tour with traditional meal
- Malé city tour
- All Taxes
Not included in tour
- International flights (available on request)
- Travel insurance
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Extra optional activities
- Any other items not mentioned above
|Male||Sala Boutique Hotel||4.5|
|Huraa||Pearl Sands of Maldives||4.5|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: MV02MLE20TE
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.