La Remota Lodge - Fishing Program
This program is combinable with Fjords of Tierra del Fuego & Discover Patagonia Cruises [Click to see]
Day 1: Puerto Natales, La remora
You’ll be picked up at the airport by the hotel staff and transferred to the lodge. [AI]
Days 2-3: La Remota
Stay at the hotel or take part in the activities provided with your program (See below). [AI]
Day 4: La Remota, Puerto Natales
Depending on your flight schedule you’ll be transferred to Puerto Natales airport to board you flight to your next destination. [AI]
[AI] = All Inclusive
Note: You may extend your stay to take advantage of the activities program offered by the hotels or just to rest and relax.
La Remota Lodge - Fishing Program
|No. of days:||4 or more days|
|Meal Plan:||All Inclusive|
|Notes:||This program is combinable ith Fjords of Tierra del Fuego & Discover Patagoia|
- Transfers in and out according to as below:
- From / to Punta Arenas at 9 am to 6 pm
- From El Calafate at 9 am to 2 pm
- To El Calafate at 9 am
- 3 nights’ accommodation in superior rooms
- Daily meals:
- Dinner a la carte
- Unlimited beverages:
- Selection of Chilean Wines and house spirits
- Mineral water
- Fruit juices
- Soft drinks
- Access to all our common areas, swimming pool, sauna and hot tubs
- 1 Guide for every two fly-fishing guests
- One full day excursion or two half day excursions per day, from our Adventure excursions menu.
- Daily fishing excursions with English-speaking Guide to rivers, spring creeks and lagoons in the area.
- All local taxes
Not included in tour
- Domestic and International flights and taxes
- Early check in, late check out, Any Items not listed as included
- Travel Insurance
- Premium wines
- Massage services
- Outdoor equipment
- Personal goods
- Gift shop items
- Personal expenses and tips
- Anything not specifically stated as included
Important! The fishing season starts on Oct 15th and ends on April 15th
|Room||3 days||4 dys||5 days||6 dyas||7 days|
Rates are valid April 2020 - May 2021
All rates are per person and may change without notice
Rates are not applicable during New Year´s Eve. Other blackout dates may apply
Tour Code: CLH03PUQ20LR
If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
Adventure Program Excursions Menu
Requires a good level of fitness
- New Serrano Kayaking.
- New Horseback Ride in a Patagonian Field.
- New Mountain Bike Sofía Lake.
- New Rock Climbing.
- New Kayaking at Eberhard Fjord.
- Los Rebaños Mountain Bike.
- Cerro Tenerife Hike.
- Mirador Del Toro (Bull’S Viewpoint) / Lazo Weber.
- Seno Obstrucción Mountain Bike.
- Balmaceda Lake Mountain Bike.
- Viewpoint Las Torres / Base Towers.
- Pingo Valley.
- Cerro Castillo Hike.
- Benítez Hike.
- Ventisquero Valley Hike.
- French Valley.
- Ice Hiking.
- Kayak Through the Icebergs of Grey Glacier.
Requires a moderate to low level of fitness
- Puerto Natales Walk.
- Walk to the Three Caves.
- Benítez Trekking.
- Field Day in Estancia.
- Torres Del Paine National Park.
- Active Full Day Torres Del Paine National Park.
- Balmaceda And Serrano Navigation.
- Lake Grey Navigation.