|Purpose:||Discovery, Adventure, Relaxation, Culture|
|No. of days:||4 days - 3 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||Lisbon|
|Other cities:||Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais, Estoril, Ã‰vora|
|Starting cost:||From: $379 including airfare|
Day 1: Lisbon
Upon arrival at Lisbon airport you’ll be met and welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to rest and relax. Overnight in Lisbon.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Belém district to see the monuments that pay tribute to the Portuguese golden era of the Discoveries: Belém Tower (glimpse), Monument to the Discoveries (glimpse), Monastery of Jerónimos (visit to the church). Visit to the National Coaches Museum, containing one of the most important and richest collections of coaches in the world. We will then immerse into the old Lisbon, Alfama, characterized by its white houses, labyrinthine streets, inner courtyards and dead ends. Return to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Lisbon. [B]
Day 3: Lisbon (Sintra, Cascais, Estoril)
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the hotel towards Sintra, a magnificent UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover the charms and history of the town that enchanted kings and poets. Visit to the romantic National Pena Palace. If weather permits, we will then stop at the westernmost point of mainland Europe, Cabo da Roca. On the way to Cascais along the coast, be dazzled by the seascape. In Estoril, place where Ian Fleming got the idea for the James Bond character, we highlight the gardens of one of the largest Casinos in Europe. Return to the hotel. Overnight in Lisbon. [B]
Day 4: Lisbon, USA
Checkout of the hotel after your breakfast and have your luggage ready. At the appointed tine our representative will pick you up for your transfer to Lisbon’s airport to board you flight back hone or to your next destination. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
Note: Most monuments are closed on Mondays and on national holidays.
- Round-trip airfare USA-Lisbon
- Arrival & departure transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Lisbon
- Breakfast daily
- Regular tours to:
- Half-day Lisbon and Belem
- Full-day Sintra, Cascais and Estoril
- Entrance fees in the following monuments:
- National Coaches Museum, in Belem
- National Pena Palace in Sintra
- English-speaking tourist driver
- Taxes and tolls
Not included in tour
- Any taxes related to airfares or airports
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides or drivers
- Porterage services
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included”
- City Tax at Lisbon (1 Euro per person, night)
- Other Services not mentioned
Hotels in your Tour
Hotels in your Tour:
|Hotel Mundial||First Class||4|
|Tivoli Avenida Liberdade||Deluxe||4|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $379 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: PT04LIS21OT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- Private arrival and/or departure transfer
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.