|Purpose:||Relaxation, Culture, Discovery|
|No. of days:||7 days - 6 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||Zurich|
|Other cities:||Lucerne, Mount Titlis, Interlaken, Bern, Gruyeres, Geneva, Montreux, Zermatt, Nufenen Pass|
|Starting cost:||From: $3,295 including airfare|
Day 1 - Sat: Zurich
Arrival at Zurich airport and transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is free to spend at your leisure. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 2 - Sun: Zurich
In the morning you enjoy a sightseeing tour of Zurich and its main monuments: take in the fabulous views of the Alps and Lake Zurich from the Höhenstrasse. We will stop briefly in Rapperswil, the quaint city of roses. On our way back to Zurich you enjoy a lovely cruise on Lake Zurich (no guide). Arrival at Zürich-Bürkliplatz. Make your own way back to the hotel. Accommodation in Zürich. [B]
Day 3 - Mon: Zurich, Lucerne, Mount Titlis, Interlaken
Departure for Lucerne. Short sightseeing tour and free time to explore Lucerne on your own. At noon we continue to Engelberg. Take the rotating Rotair cable car to the top of Mount Titlis and its spectacular glacier. From an elevation of 9,908 feet, visitors enjoy breathtaking views of the Central Alps. In the afternoon you visit the lakeside town of Brienz and see the talented woodcarving artisans. Continue to Interlaken, at the foot of Mount Jungfrau for accommodation at the hotel. [B]
Day 4 - Tue: Interlaken, Bern, Gruyeres, Geneva
From Interlaken we drive along Lake Thun to Bern, located on the Aare River, overlooking the Alps. Visit the city before we continue to Gruyeres, a picturesque village with an impressive medieval castle. Accommodation Geneva. [B]
Day 5 - Wed: Geneva, Montreux, Zermatt
Sightseeing tour of Geneva. Visit the beautiful parks along the lake, the cathedral and the European headquarters of the UN. Then you travel to Lausanne and Montreux with its magnificent Chillon Castle. Free time to visit Montreux. In the afternoon you explore the Rodano river valley as far as Täsch. From here you continue by narrow gauge train to Zermatt, nestled at the foot of mighty Mount Matterhorn. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. [B/D]
Day 6 - Thu: Zermatt, Nufenen Pass, Zurich
In the morning you are free to explore Zermatt at your leisure or undertake an optional excursion to the top of Mount Gornergrat (not included). In the afternoon you return to Täsch where you board the bus for a specta-cular drive over the high Nufenen mountain pass to Airolo. Return to Zurich for overnight at the hotel. [B]
Day 7 – Fri: Zurich, USA
Have breakfast at your hotel and be ready for the transfer to Munich Airport for your flight back to the USA. [B]
[B] = Breakfast | [B/D] = Breakfast and Dinner
- Round-trip airfare USA-Zurich
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation:
- Zurich – 3 nights
- Interlaken – 1 night
- Geneva – 1 night
- Zermatt – 1 night
- Breakfast daily
- 1 dinner
- Cable Car ticket to Mount Titlis
- Sightseeing and excursions as described
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking tour driver/guide during the entire tour*
* Please Note: This is a bilingual tour (English, Spanish)
Not included in tour
- Taxes or surcharges related to airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature
Hotels in your Tour
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $3,295 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: CH01ZRH21MI
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- Private arrival and/or departure transfer
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.