- Arrival and departure transfers
- Assistance at airports
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Full sightseeing program:
- Barracca Gardens
- John’s Co-Cathedral
- Fortified city of Senglea
- ‘Vedette’ in the grand harbor
- Paul’s Grotto in Rabat
- St. Paul’s Catacombs
- “Silent City”
- Neolithic Temples of Ggantija
- Citadel in Victoria
- Dwejra Point cliffs
- Sanctuary of Ta Pinu
- The Cave of Darkness
- Blue Grotto
- Our Lady of the Miracles in Lija
- San Pawl Milqi
- Our Lady in Mellieha Sanctuary
- Parish Church of Mosta
- Ta’ Qali crafts village
- Malta Aviation Museum
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for sites visited
- Transportation be A/C vehicle
- All local taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out (Most hotels begin check-in around 2:00pm).
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any service not specifically listed under "included”
|Superior Tourist Class|
|Gozo||The Duke Boutique Hotel||5|
|Gozo||Solana Hotel & Spa||4.5|
|Gozo||Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Malta Golden||4.5|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
- We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
- You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
- Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: MT02LCA20VT
- International or Domestic airfares
- Any taxes and surcharges relating to airfares
- Lunches and dinners
- Travel insurance
- Wi-Fi at hotels
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days.
- Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.