Monasteries of Bhutan
Monasteries of Bhutan
Day 7: Paro (Tiger's Nest)
Day 8: Paro, USA
- Arrival and departure. Transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Thimphu 2 nights
- Phobjikha 1 night
- Punakha 1 night
- Ha 1 night
- Paro 2 nights
- Breakfast daily
- 2 lunches
- 7 dinners
- Temple of Bddha
- Memorial Chorten
- Tashichho Dzong
- Cheri Monastery
- Dochula Pass
- Gangtey Monastery
- Temple of Fertility
- Punakha Fortress
- Black and White Temples
- Chelela Pass
- Rinpung Dzong
- Tiger’s Nest
- Kyichu Lhakhang
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees for sites visited
- All local taxes
- Taxes or surcharges related to airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature
|Paro||Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary||5|
|Probjikha||The Pema by Realm||5|
|Paro||Naksel Boutique Hotel & Spa||4,5|
|Probjikha||Dusit D2 Yarkay Thimphu||5|
|Paro||Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront||4,5|
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: BT01PBH20ET
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.