Oktoberfest Munich - 2021
Oktoberfest Munich - 2021
|Purpose:||Fun! Fun! Fun!|
|No. of days:||3 days - 2 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||Munich|
|Starting cost:||From: $759 including airfare|
Sep 17 through October 3
Day 1: Munich
Upon arrival at Munich’s international airport. Optionally, you’ll be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in the center of Munich. The rest of the day is free. An optional dinner can be arranged for this evening.
Day 2: Munich
Today visit the world-famous Oktoberfest during a private Oktoberfest tour (approx. 3 h). On this tour you will learn about the origins of the Oktoberfest and the Bavarian beer culture. You will also hear interesting facts about the Oktoberfest and receive information about the various attractions and their traditions. This tour includes a traditional German meal in one of the tents at the “Oide Wiesn” (Old Oktoberfest) with music and 1 Maß/liter of beer of course. (Mo – Thu) [B/L]
Day 3: Munich, USA
Breakfast at the hotel. Optional private transfer to the airport. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
- Round-trip airfare USA-Munich
- 2 nights in your hotel of choice
- Breakfast daily
- Wi-Fi at hotels
- Hotel taxes
- Private Oktoberfest Tour:
- 3 hours touring
- Traditional German meal
- 1 Maß/liter of beer
- Admission to Fairgrounds and tents is free of charge
- Table reservations are only possible for groups
Not included in tour
- Taxes and fees relates too airfares
- Optional tours and activities
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in, late check-out (Most hotels begin check-in around 2:00pm).
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any service not specifically listed under "included”
Hotels in your Tour
|Munich||Hilton Munich Park||4|
|Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munchen||4.5|
|Eden Hotel Wolff||4|
|Superior Tourist Class|
|Munich||Holiday Inn Munich - City East||4.5|
|Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel||4|
Hotel will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $759 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: DE04MUC21MT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- Private arrival and/or departure transfer
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.
Regular excursion to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles
Walking City Tour of Munich “Bier Tour“ (approx. 3h) incl. beer tasting and a visit to the Beer Museum
Regular Excursion: Salzburg and the Lake Region (11,5h) (Operates Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays)