|Purpose:||Discovery, Adventure, Relaxation, Culture|
|No. of days:||4 days - 3 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||Oporto|
|Other cities:||Douro Valley|
|Starting cost:||From: $485 including airfare|
Day 1: Oporto
Upon arrival at Oporto airport you’ll be met and welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to rest and relax. Overnight in Oporto.
Day 2: Oporto
Breakfast at the hotel. The city of Porto is rich in well-preserved treasures, as the Cathedral, the Tower of Clérigos and the area of Ribeira (UNESCO world heritage site). Despite a stark preservation of ancient monuments, Porto also stands out for having ultra-modern buildings, much admired by international architects: Casa da Música, Serralves Foundation, among many others. Visit to a Wine Cellar of Port with a superb view over the old Ribeira (wine tasting). Afternoon at leisure. Return to the hotel for overnight. [B]
Day 3: Oporto (Douro Valley)
Breakfast at the hotel. We set to the phenomenal Douro region, the first demarcated wine region of the World (1756) and where the famous Port Wine is produced. The tour will take you to Lamego to visit the sanctuary of Nossa Senhora dos Remédios and to Pinhão to take a 50-minutes cruise on the Douro river. Return to the hotel. Return to Oporto for overnight. [B]
Day 4: Oporto, USA
Checkout of the hotel after your breakfast and have your luggage ready. At the appointed tine our representative will pick you up for your transfer to Oporto’s airport to board you flight back hone or to your next destination. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
Note: Most monuments are closed on Mondays and on national holidays
- Round-trip airfare USA-Oporto
- Arrival & departure transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Regular half-day tour in Porto
- Regular full-day tour to the Douro Valley
- 50-minutes cruise in the Douro River
- Wine cellar visit and wine tasting
- English speaking guide for tours
- Porterage of 1 piece of luggage
- Taxes and tolls.
Not included in tour
- Any taxes related to airfares or airports
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides or drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included”
- City Tax at Lisbon (1 Euro per person, night)
- Other Services not mentioned
Hotels in your Tour
|Oporto||HF Tuela Porto||Tourist Class||5|
|Hotel Vila Galé||First Class||4|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $485 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: PT05OPO21OT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- Private arrival and/or departure transfer
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.