Safari in Paradise
Safari in Paradise
- 6 nights’ accommodation:
- Arusha – 1 night
- Lake Manyara – 1 night
- Ngorongoro – 2 nights
- Serengeti – 2 nights
- Breakfast daily
- 5 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Sightseeing & Safari Drives:
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Ngorongoro National Park
- Ngorongoro Caldera
- Olduvai Gorge
- Serengeti National Park
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Transportation by private spacious 4x4 safari vehicle
- Large windows
- Game viewing hatches
- Either fridge or cool-box for drinks
- Converter for charging batteries
- Bottled water
- All fuel and vehicle entry fees
- Game drives
- Licensed driver/guide
- Professionally trained guides
- Tourism levies
- International or domestic airfares
- Any taxes related to airfares or airports
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Tips to guides or drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included”
|Arusha||The African Tulip Hotel||4.5|
|An elegant and charming boutique hotel offering the warm and friendly welcome typical of Tanzanian hospitality. The rooms are individually and stylishly decorated using warm African tones using a lot of African materials and local art. The Zanzibar lounge is beautifully decorated with comfortable seating where guests can relax. The Baobab Restaurant is uniquely designed and offers a comfortable and enjoyable dining experience.|
|Lake Manyara||Serena Lodge||4|
|Standing high on the edge of a towering terracotta escarpment with panoramic views over the glittering alkaline waters of Lake Manyara, the lodge offers a unique blend of tranquility, wildlife discovery, and bird species richness. Grouped around a central "vanishing horizon" pool and a bar with stunning views over the lake. The rooms are housed in circular, double-story, white-washed "rondavels" (traditional circular buildings with conical thatched roofs), which are sprung out along the edge of the cliff so as to allow for maximum views. Each spacious circular room has its own small veranda while the interior decor reflects the blue of the lake and the pink of the flamingos.|
|This unique lodge clings to the rim of the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater, the largest and most perfect volcanic crater on Earth. Long and low, the lodge is built from local river stone and camouflaged with indigenous vines. Designed to blend completely into the landscape, it is entirely invisible from the floor of the crater 1,970 ft. below. Hugging the contours of the jagged crater rim, the lodge takes its inspiration from the so-called "Cradle of Mankind", the prehistoric site of Olduvai Gorge, which lies close by. At the stone heart of the lodge burns a glowing fire, which is kept constantly alight. Decorated with cave paintings, the rooms are strung around the crater rim. Each has its own rock-enclosed balcony, and all enjoy completely uninterrupted views of the volcanic amphitheater far below.|
|Set high on the saddle of a tree-clad ridge, commanding panoramic views across the Serengeti, the lodge is the ultimate fusion of traditional African architecture and world-class style. A series of traditional domed "rondavels" are widely spaced throughout the grounds, which are cooled by groves of acacia trees and watered by sparkling streams. On the very edge of the ridge is a "vanishing horizon" pool, which looks out over the endless plains after which the Serengeti is named. Each charmingly presented room is accommodated in a two-story (one up, one down) stone-built, traditionally thatched rondavel. Looking out over the plains, each has its own private balcony, private entrance, spacious bedroom, natural stone bathroom and intricately carved furniture.|
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with private services however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: TZ01JRO20WF
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.