Southern Islands Hopping
Southern Islands Hopping
- Airport and piers transfers per itinerary
- 9 nights’ accommodation:
- Bohol – 2 nights
- Dumaguete – 1 night
- Siquijor - 2 nights
- Sumilon – 4 nights
- Breakfast daily
- 2 lunches
- 3 dinners
- Tour of Bohol
- Chocolate Hills
- Loay River cruise
- Dumaguete City tour
- Silliman University
- Earthenware pottery
- Cathedral Bell Tower
- Siquijor resort Activities
- Excursion to Oslob
- Whale and shark Interaction
- Sumilon stay
- Resort activities
- Ferry tickets Bohol/Dumaguete/Siquijor/ Sumilon/Dumaguete
- English speaking guide during the tours
- All local taxes
- International or Domestic airfares
- Any taxes and surcharges relating to airfares
- Travel insurance
- Wi-Fi at hotels
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out (Most hotels begin check-in around 2:00pm)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Optional tours and activities
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
|Bohol||Bohol Beach Club||4.5|
|Dumaguete||Sta. Monica Beach Club||3.5|
|Siquijor||Coco Grove Resort||4.5|
|Sumilon||Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort||4|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
Note: Additional nights on any island available upon request
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: PH05TAG20TE
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.