Sun Siyam Iru Fushu
Day 1: Male, Iru Fushi
After arrival at Male International airport you’ll be met by a representative who will drive you to the pier and transfer you the hotel by seaplane. Depending on your time of arrival you may start enjoying the resort facilities.
Days 2 through 5, 6 or 7: Iru Fushi
During your stay enjoy numerous complimentary activities such swimming amongst hundreds of clownfish in their natural habitat for the ultimate photo opportunity. Finding your very own nemo in the crystal-clear waters that inspired the film, then sitting back and relax as you watch ocean life swim by. Or channel your artistic side using produce sourced straight from our island. Transform palm leaves, shells or wood into your very own creation, or celebrate the versatility of the local beloved coconut and take home a handmade basket, sun hat or fan. Experience touches of traditional Maldivian culture at a romantic hideaway. Secret spots are found on local islands, visited by young lovers to enjoy quality time together. Relax in hand-woven ‘joali fathi’ chairs and let the rest of the world melt away. [B]
Last Day: Iru Fushi, Male, USA
Unfortunately, it’s time to go back to reality! We hope this was your best relaxing experience and your memories of this stay will forever be with you. At the appointed time you’ll be transferred by seaplane to Male International Airport to board you flight back to the USA. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
Sun Siyam Iru Fushu
|Location:||Noonu Atoll, Maldives|
|No. of days:||6, 7 or 8 days|
|Starting cost:||$2,445 including airfare|
· Round-trip airfare New York/Male
· Round trip transfers
· Seaplane to/from hotel
· Accommodation for 5, 6 or 7 nights
· Breakfast daily
· General Service Tax
· Service charge
· All taxes
· Airfare related taxes and fees
· Airfare difference from your gateway
· Travel insurance
· Meals not indicated in the itinerary
· Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
· Extra optional activities
· Any other items not mentioned above
|Season||Room Type||5 Nights||6 Nights||7 Nights||Extra night
|9 Jan to 18 Apr||Deluxe Beach Villa||$3,215||$5,379||$3,655||$6,255||$4,099||$7,125||$843|
|19 Apr to 31 Oct||Deluxe Beach Villa||$2,445||$3,825||$2,729||$4,389||$3,015||$4,955||$545|
|Dinner (Half Board)||$125|
|Lunch & Dinner (Full Board)||$205|
Rates are per person, are valid through 31 Oct ’22 and may change without notice.
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
o Trip days
o Cities and sites
· Other options
o The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
o If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: MV04MLE22ICS
· Water Sports
· Dive Types
· Dive Courses
· Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
· We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
· Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
· If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
· In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
· Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
· We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.