The Elephant Trails Safari
The Elephant Trails Safari
- Arrival and departure transfer from and to Nairobi
- 7 nights accommodation:
- Nairobi – 1 night
- Amboseli – 2 nights
- Taita Hills– 1 nights
- Diani Beach (Mombasa) – 3 night
- Breakfast daily
- 3 lunches
- 6 dinners
- Two afternoon game drives in Amboseli National Park
- Early morning game drive in Amboseli National Park
- Afternoon game drive in Taita Hills Game Reserve
- Indian Ocean relaxation at Southern Palms Resort
- English speaking assistance and guidance (optional Spanish)
- Certified drivers/guides
- Transportation in custom-built mini buses
- 24-hour HF and VHF radio connectivity while in safari
- International or domestic airfares
- Any taxes related to airfares or airports
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Tips to guides or drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included”
|Nairobi||Savora Panafric Hotel - Option 1||Tripadvisor: 4|
|Ideally located 11miles from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport,amidst
beautifully landscaped gardens in a quiet suburb of Nairobi, the Sarova
Panafric was once the watering hole for freedom fighters, spies and foreign
correspondents. It offers 162 rooms, all recently refurbished and decorated
in a contemporary vibrant African style. The Flame Tree restaurant is named
after the Flame Tree that holds pride of place in the gardens and offers
|Nairobi||Savora Stanley Hotel - Option 2||Tripadvisor: 4.5|
|Sarova Stanley's heritage character is preserved whilst offering modern hotel
services and amenities to create Nairobi's most special city hotel experience.
The hotel is also a member of the Preferred Hotel Group under the category,
Summit Hotels & Resorts. If you crave to enjoy the luxurious amenities provided
by the 5-star hotels in Kenya or taste world-class cuisines, then selecting this
hotel lets you achieve it.
|Nairobi||Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge||Tripadvisor: 4.5|
|Set against the magnificent backdrop of Africa's highest mountain, the
glittering Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge enjoys a uniquely
privileged position at the heart of this world-famous national park. Secluded
within a grove of acacia trees, it is built around a crystal stream fed by the
melt-waters of Mount Kilimanjaro. There is a central swimming pool and
sundeck and attractions include game drives, guided nature walks and
Maasai cultural displays.
|Taita Hills||Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge||Tripadvisor: 4.5|
|Styled to resemble a German fort, the 62-room Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge
lies in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Reserve, and is set in extensive
grounds with a swimming pool, sundeck, game-viewing waterhole (with
photo hide), guided nature trails, educational talks and authentic Taita
cultural entertainment nightly.
|Mombasa (Diani Beach)||Southern Palms Beach Resort||Tripadvisor: 4|
|Standing in prime position on stunning Diani Beach, which has been voted
one of the most beautiful in the world, this 4-star beach resort is surrounded
by 10 acres of tropical gardens and coconut palms. There are 300 rooms, 2
free-form swimming pools, tennis, squash, free water sports, gym and mini-
golf, a turtle protection program and live entertainment nightly.
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: KY01NBO20LA
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.