Umrah Holidays (New Year)
Umrah Holidays (New Year)
Umrah Holidays (New Year’s Eve)
11 days – 10 nights
Dec 24 – Jan 3
Medina, Mecca, Jeddah
Faith, Heritage, Culture
Day 1 – 24 Dec: USA-Medina
Board your flight at JFK Airport in New York. Meals and entertainment provided on board.
Note: Add-ons from other US gateways available upon request.
Day 2 – 25 Dec: Medina
After arrival Immigration and Customs formalities at Medina airport you’ll meet you driver for you transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight. [D]
Days 3/4 – 26/28 Dec: Medina
Free days for prayer at Al-Masjid al-Nabawi and sightseeing. Breakfast and dinner at your hotel. [B/D]
Day 5 – 29 Dec: Medina, Mecca
After breakfast at your hotel you’ll be transferred to Medina airport for your flight to Mecca. Here you’ll meet your driver for your trip to the hotel. In the afternoon you may do your Prayers of the Tawaf. Dinner and overnight at your hotel. [B/D]
Days 6 thru 9 – 30 Dec/2 Jan: Mecca
Free days for prayer at Masjid al-Haram, sightseeing of visiting friends and relatives. Breakfast and dinner at your hotel. [B/D]
Day 10 – 3 Jan: Mecca, Jedda, USA
After breakfast at the hotel your driver will transfer you to Jedda airport to board your flight back home.
Note: Alternatively, you may join one of our KSA tours staring in Riyadh or Tabuk available on this website. Call for additional information.
[B] = Breakfast | [D] = Dinner | [B/D] = Breakfast and Dinner
· Airfare New York/Medina/Jeddah/New York
· Airport transfers
· 10 nights' accommodation
o Inflight 1 night
o Medina 4 nights (Dec 25-29)
o Mecca 5 nights (Dec 29-Jan 3)
· Daily breakfast
· Umrah Permit for Tawaf
· Prayer at Al-Masjid al-Nabawi
· Most prayers in Masjid al-Haram
· Assistance at airports
· All flights and local taxes
· Taxes or surcharges related to airline tickets
· Travel insurance
· All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
· Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
· Extras and gratuities
· Early check-in, late check-out
· Expenses of personal nature
|Medina||Al Nokhba Royal Inn Hotel||3.5|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
Prices are person and may change without notice.
Airfare is estimated and will be confirmed at time of deposit.
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
o Trip days
o Cities and sites
· Other options
o The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
o If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: AS06UMR21AT
· Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
· We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
· Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
· Car can be upgraded upon request
· If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
· In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
· Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.
Important Travel Information:
Visa requirements for each traveler:
· Original Passport
· Original Green Card for non-Americans
· Original Covid-19 Vaccination
· One 2”x”2 picture
Processing takes over 2 weeks
Mailing instructions will be sent to you at time of confirmation