Volcano and Beach
|No. of days:
||7 days - 6 nights
|First & Last Cities:
||Arenal Volcano, Conchal Beach
||$1,445 including airfare
This program may be operated for individuals or for groups
This nature-lover’s getaway combines the awe-inspiring Arenal Volcano area with an all-inclusive beach experience in lush tropical paradise!
Experience natural landscapes at the Arenal Volcano area.
Enjoy a floating safari tour through the Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge, and Río Frío.
Relax at the lush, tropical all-inclusive paradise, at the Westin Conchal Beach Resort.
Explore the unique flora and fauna, natural attractions and unspoiled beaches.
Day 1: Liberia, Arenal Volcano
Welcome to Costa Rica! Arrival at Liberia airport and transfer to the Arenal Volcano area located in the northern region of Costa Rica (an approximate 4-hour drive). Your ride will pass through the plains of the Guanacaste Province. Admire the incomparable beauty of the landscapes, which include the tropical dry forest and its hot climate. The journey continues, with the beautiful scenery of the Arenal Lake and its surrounding natural landscapes and country villages. Upon arrival at the Arenal Volcano area, check-in at your hotel. You are staying here for the next 3 nights.
Please note: When choosing your flights, please be sure to select one that arrives into Liberia International Airport by early afternoon, in order to accommodate the transfer time from the airport to the Arenal Volcano area.
In case the clients arrive in a late flight, we will change the itinerary order, so they will stay 3 nights at the Beach and the rest of the itinerary at the Arenal Volcano. This way, it won’t be changes on the price
Day 2: Arenal Volcano
Today enjoy a full-day tour and discover the natural wonders of the northern wetlands. The tour consists of a floating safari where you will observe the different species of animals that live here such as monkeys, iguanas, sloths, turtles, caimans, and a great variety of resident and migratory birds. The Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge, together with Río Frío, form a wetland area considered one of Costa Rica's richest biological reserves. [B/L]
Day 3: Arenal Volcano
Day at leisure to explore the area at your pace. We highly recommend a visit to Arenal Volcano National Park. The park protects an active volcano with constant moderate explosions accompanied by roar, gases and ash emissions that raise high in the air. Or you can choose other activities offered here, such as a tour to the Venado Caves, La Fortuna Waterfall, river floating at Penas Blancas River, nature walks, hot springs, zip-lines, canyoning, rafting, hiking and horseback riding. [B]
Day 4: Arenal Volcano, Conchal Beach
After breakfast, a transfer will take you from Arenal to the Guanacaste area. Guanacaste is part of Costa Rica’s North Pacific Region, where you find miles of unspoiled beaches and a shore full of enchantment and surprises. Guanacaste draws visitors with its stunning shoreline and the numerous activities you can join. Some of them are bird watching, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling and mountain lake windsurfing. With so much to do, it’s easy to understand why so many people flock to this amazing region. You will spend the next 3 nights at the luxurious Westin Conchal Beach Resort, on an all-inclusive basis. [B/D]
Day 5: Conchal Beach
Day at leisure. Choose from a list of extensive activities available in the area. [B/L/D]
Day 6: Conchal Beach
Spend another amazing day at leisure. Relax at your hotel or choose one of the a wide variety of activities like volleyball, dance lessons, kids programs, snorkeling, kayaking, non-motorized watersports, hiking trails, tennis and much more. In addition, the resort boasts a sparkling infinity pool complex, private beach, on-site diving center and relaxing spa. [B/L/D]
Day 7: Conchal Beach, Liberia, USA
As your amazing Costa Rica experience comes to an end, you’ll be transferred back to Liberia International Airport for your journey home. [B]
[B]= Breakfast | [B/L] = Breakfast and Lunch | [B/D] = Breakfast and Dinner | [B/L/D] = Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
· Round-trip airfare Miami/Liberia
· Meet and Greet at Liberia Int’l Airport
· Private unescorted transfer from Arenal Volcano to Liberia Int’l Airport.
· Regular transfers:
· Arenal Volcano to Langosta Beach
· Langosta Beach to Liberia Int’l Airport
· 7 nights’ accommodation:
· Arenal Volcano - 3 nights
· Langosta Beach – 4 nights
· Breakfast daily
· 4 lunches
· 3 dinners
· All Inclusive amenities at Langosta Beach
· Regular full-day Caño Negro & Rio Frio Safari Boat Tour
· Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, boat ride and lunch
· Sales taxes.
Not included in tour
· Airfare related taxes and fees
· Travel insurance
· Meals not specified in the program
· Optional activities or tours
· Tips to guides and/or drivers
· Local and/or international phone calls
· Personal and/or medical expenses
· Airport departure tax
Hotels in your Tour
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
|Jan 1 - Apr 30
|May 1 - Jun 30
|Jul 1 - Aug 31
|Sep 1 - Nov 30
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
** STA = Single Traveling Alone
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to adjust the airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
o Trip days
o Cities and sites
· Other options
o The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
o If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: CR03LIR22ST
· Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
· We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
· Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
· Private arrival and/or departure transfer
· The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
· If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
· In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
· Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
· We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.