Weekend in London
Weekend in London
- Round trip transfers between the airport and your hotel
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- London Transport “Oyster” Travel Card
- 2-day London Pass
- All taxes
Note: All included tours may be replaced by private tours with driver/guide
- Airfare between USA and United Kingdom
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Tips to guides or drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included”
|Luna & Simone||4.5|
|London||Montague on the Gardens||5|
|Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer St.||4.5|
|Ambar Hotel Charing Cross||5|
9 Hertford St.
These programs can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
- Trip days
- Cities and sites
- Other options
- The program was designed with private services; however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
- If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: GB02LON20XX
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.
Visitor Oyster Cards in London
Whether you're making a one-off trip to London or you're a regular visitor, using the Visitor Oyster travel smartcard is the easiest way to travel around the city’s public transport network.
Visitor Oyster cards are electronic smartcards that come fully charged with credit which you can spend as you travel on the Tube, DLR, London Overground and most National Rail services in London.
A Visitor Oyster Card is the cheapest way to pay single journeys on the Bus, Tube, DLR, Tram, London Overground and most National Rail services in London and it will save you time:
- Your card is ready to use as soon as you arrive in London
- It’s more than 50% cheaper than a paper ticket
- There is a daily price cap – once reached you will not pay any more.
- Discounts on Emirates Air Line cable car and Thames Clipper river buses
It’s easy to use a Visitor Oyster Card. Simply touch the card on the yellow card reader at the gates when you start and end your journey. This will ensure you pay the correct fare. If you don’t you may get charged a penalty fare. If you need help ask a member of station staff. You only need to touch the yellow card reader at the start of your journey on buses and trams.
Your Visitor Oyster card credit never expires – it stays there until you use it, so you can save your card for future visits to London or lend your card to family and friends to use. Daily charges in central London (zones 1 & 2) are capped at £6.50 per day.
If you run out of credit on your Visitor Oyster Card you can add more credit at the following locations:
- Touchscreen machines at Tube, DLR, London Overground and some National Rail Stations
- Around 4,000 Oyster Ticket Stops found in newsagents across London
- Visitor and Travel Information Centers
- Tube and London Overground station ticket offices
- Emirates Air Line terminals